top of page

グループ

公開·70名のメンバー

(SPORT@@@) Today: Hyderabad vs Sreenidi Deccan live watch 19 January 2024

Hyderabad FC Sreenidi Deccan FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 19 Jan 2024 at 08:30 UTC time in Indian Super Cup, Group A, India.

BookingPosted at 83' Brad Potts (Preston North End) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 83' Stefan Johansen (Fulham) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Foul by Brad Potts (Preston North End). Goal!Posted at 81' Goal! Preston North End 2, Fulham 1. Aleksandar Mitrovic (Fulham) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. I cannot fault the players for what they have given and we probably had two or three chances to win it, but we take the point and move on. Newcastle are playing with an air of confidence and you have seen that in the results. First half, they made it hard for us, but we grew into the game. We are disappointed, but we are not completely upset we have come away from here with a point because it's not a bad point. Alli’s career is now in the hands of a manager that could unlock all his thrilling potential. MAN OF THE MATCH Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur). It was close between Alli and Son for man of the match, but for his goal and his superb assist for Moura the South Korean international just about gets the verdict. De Rossi, who won the World Cup with Italy in 2006, surprised colleagues and fans alike when he moved to Buenos Aires in July to play for a club he said he had always admired. However, he was dogged by injury and made only seven appearances for the Argentine giants and scored one goal. The 36-year old told reporters he would take some time off before studying to become either a coach or director. Given four Liverpool players are in the top six, we're not convinced. Also, where's Raheem Sterling?! Disgusting if true. Flirty Brendan He’s second in the Premier League, overseeing a club packed with young talent. And yet Brendan Rodgers is inexplicably refusing to rule out a move to Arsenal, instead using his post-match press conference to reveal his contract has a release clause. Assisted by Romelu Lukaku. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+1' Substitution, Atalanta. Timothy Castagne replaces Robin Gosens. BookingPosted at 89' Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Foul by Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta). Posted at 89' Marcelo Brozovic (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Corner, Atalanta. Conceded by Diego Godín. When we do weights or yoga it's all outside but because of social distancing you can't actually hear what the instructor is saying. They are so far away you end up doing your own thing," Turgott added. Fans are what separate training from matches'The financial and sporting implications attached to playing behind closed doors have also recently been laid bare. Hammarby, who can pull in crowds of around 30,000, announced wage cuts of up to 20% after estimating a "worst-case" scenario will see them lose 65-70m Swedish krona (£5. But after switching to a more positive formation in the second half, Steve Bruce's team pressed higher up the pitch and the game opened up before a key turning point after the hour mark. FA Cup semi-final draw: Manchester United to face ChelseaAlthough Andy Carroll caused problems of a physical nature on his first start since December, it was his replacement Dwight Gayle who had Newcastle's best chance when he somehow skied over from six yards following Allan Saint-Maximin's low cross. The Catalans looked short of ideas throughout, failing to match their dominance of possession with a potency in the final third of the pitch. Valencia spurned a golden opportunity to take the lead in the first half, with Marc-Andre Ter Stegen saving a Maxi Gomez penalty. And the German came to Barca’s rescue again, pushing a Gomez strike on to the crossbar. For the supporters to turn up again, it was never in doubt to be honest with you," he added. They love their club, don't they? We need them and I am sure they will deliver. Leicester are a great team, very strong in the transition, and they're going to be a really tough test. It's going to be a big ask but we're at Goodison, we're at the fortress, and we need to make it a bear pit. Leicester arrive on Merseyside second in the Premier League and on the back of a 10-game unbeaten run. Carlo Ancelotti has been charged with misconduct for a breach of FA Rule E3," the FA said in a statement. It is alleged that the Everton manager's language and/or behaviour on the field of play . Ancelotti, who has until Thursday to respond to the charges, faces a fine and a potential touchline ban for Sunday's trip to former club Chelsea if found guilty. Level on points with Bournemouth, who are in the relegation zone, they have won just one of their past nine Premier League games (D2 L6), beating Southampton 3-1 in their last home game. They've not won back-to-back Premier League games at the London Stadium since September. In addition, West Ham have lost their past eight Premier League games against sides starting the day in the top half of the table. Traore has played through the pain barrier before but I know from experience it is a horrible injury until you have an operation to sort it out - it happened to me three times in one season before I went for surgery. But, whether or not Traore decides to carry on for now, I still think Nuno Espirito Santo's side will have enough quality to break Everton down. The Toffees have improved a lot under Carlo Ancelotti, but Wolves are much further down the road than they are in terms of building a team that can crack the top six. However, despite such achievement in recent years, the cracks are there in Paris if you look for them. The champions' away form hasn't been as formidable as fans would like and this could prove pivotal as they travel to the ground of a team famous for their home record. Obviously we're comparing this to PSG's incredibly high standards but they have already lost two away games in the league which is rather worrying. Four of their five wins have also been by just a one goal margin with teams like Brest (2-1) and Bordeaux (1-0) coming very close to snatching something from the Parisians. A win will take them back to the top of the Championship with a two-point lead, as Leeds don't play until Sunday. Seven of the last ten Middlesbrough home league games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them Four of the last six Swansea City away league matches have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. We have benefited from it this year because we are the guests, but perhaps we'll be back next year too. We have been treated superbly, and if our clubs and federation can benefit from it too then it can't be a bad thing. Atletico beat Real in a 2013 Copa del Rey showpiece, the 2014 Super Cup and the 2018 European Super Cup, while Real were the victors in the two sides' 2014 and 2016 Champions League finals. Many of Europe's currently-suspended domestic leagues, as well as the European Champions League, hope eventually to complete their seasons this year. The ICC, which began in 2013, has been played in July and August in the United States and beyond. It has featured most of Europe's leading clubs, and many of the games have attracted massive crowds, including 109,000 for a Real Madrid versus Manchester United contest in Michigan in 2014. Hyderabad vs Sreenidi Deccan prediction (1x2) 13 hours ago — On 19.01.2024 in Kalinga Super Cup India, Hyderabad will clash with Sreenidi Deccan. For this football match the tipster zexy1990 will pick ... Bologna scored five goals against Torino last season, against no side did they score more in 2018-19 (W1 D1). Mihajlovic oversaw a 3-2 win here, while they’ve failed to score in just three away trips since that victory in March last year. Bologna have found the net in 89% of their matches this term, while they’ve seen both teams score in five straight away trips. Live Reaction, Watch Along with GSF | Kalinga Super Cup 2024 5:05:44East Bengal FC vs Sreenidhi Deccan FC | Live Reaction & Watch-Along with GetSetFootball | Kalinga Super Cup 2024 #EastBengal #GetSetFootball ... Beckham’s impatient foul on Effenberg in the 89th minute allowed Bayern to waste more seconds by replacing Basler with Hasan Salihamidzic. Basler and Matthaus left the pitch as though they had just collected Oscars,” sniffed Stam, who like approximately 100. Dutch footballers did not hold their German counterparts in the highest regard. Gary Caldwell: "I had not played a minute of our cup run. I had some problems with my hip and I was taking injections just to train - I had played against Swansea on the Tuesday before the final and had two injections just to play. I could barely walk until the Friday and the manager knew how unfit I was but I was very close to Roberto and I said 'if you need me, I am here' because I was going to do anything I could to contribute. To win the title with seven games to go was a fabulous achievement. Lawro's prediction: 0-2James' prediction: I'm going to hope that Liverpool are kind to us. Southampton v Sheff UtdAs I say, Klopp is my manager of the year - but Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder is not far back down the road. Wilder has done brilliantly in the Blades' first season back in the top flight, and there are some similarities in the way he has got his success because, like Klopp, several of his players have played under him for quite a while. While the improvement of Notts County heading into this fixture is not to be ignored, the strength of the hosts just simply overwhelms every other stat. They have won each of their last six home matches and managed to score two or more in the process. Meanwhile, they boast the strongest defensive record in the division with just 27 goals conceded to date. With this in mind, it is hard to pick anything other than the hosts coming out on top in this fixture. Liverpool need just two more victories to guarantee a first top-flight title triumph since 1990. But when is the earliest that Jurgen Klopp's side can be crowned Premier League champions for the first time?Sunday 21 JuneEverton v Liverpool (19:00 BST) Liverpool will definitely not win the title on this day. Manchester City's 3-0 victory over Arsenal on Wednesday meant Pep Guardiola's side held on to the trophy for a few more days and Everton breathed a sigh of relief as they avoided the possibility of seeing city rivals Liverpool winning the title at Goodison Park. French club Nantes and Cardiff have since been in dispute over fee payments, with world governing body Fifa rejecting the Welsh club's arguments. Cardiff have claimed they were not liable for any of the full £15m fee because Sala was not officially their player when he died. The club refused to make interim payments, claiming the deal was not legally binding. A CAS statement confirmed: "An appeal arbitration procedure has been opened. Six of the squad are also team-mates in the New Caledonia beach soccer team. That includes their goalkeeper Rocky Nyikeine, who picked up the Golden Glove in the 2019 OFC Champions League, and Amy Antoine Roine, who scored the winning goal in the final as a substitute - a stunning effort from his own half which lobbed the Magenta keeper. And to bring it all together, the beach soccer team's coach is none other than Hienghene boss Tagawa. Randers far from bottom space. They are safe from relegation and this game mean nothing for them. On the other hand, Hobro is second bottom team and will fight against relegation till the end of season. This team need this win much more than home side and they must attack. Hobro motivation is huge while Randers will put some mix team and will try to play with pride and passion for the club. Can't predict winner here, but can see open game for goal more. I found odds for over 2.5 goals very tasty and I will put here maximum stake on. AGF will against Rangers in match Denmark Superliga. My prediction this match that both teams will have not the score. Moreover AGF have yet match in club friendlies after postponed league. Meanwhile, Randers has just play in club friendlies with meet Vendsyssel with score 2-1. Even though AGF have good result in every match, I think on this match will different due to AGF have yet match in club friendlies. Meanwhile, Rangers have not good result in every away match on last season. Therefore, I think this match that both teams will difficult to make score due to current conditions. Real's lengthy unbeaten run and four away draws from nine in La Liga point towards this encounter ending all square, whilst a great deal of respect is afforded to Getafe based on their excellent recent results and performances in front of their own supporters. Surprisingly, Erik Lamela coming on proved the catalyst to Spurs taking the game on more and they showed they can threaten the German side. That said, with an away goal lead, and having exerted themselves so much up until this point, it is understandable that Leipzig's ambition decreased at this point and if Tottenham give Leipzig half the chances they did here in the second leg, they will need to repeat their Ajax heroics, at the very least. Premier League clubs are set to meet on Thursday to discuss potential ways forward in the wake of Uefa, European football's governing body, making its own plans clear on Tuesday. The setting up of the Premier League Hall of Fame was announced last month. Candidates must have retired and only a player's Premier League career is considered. A separate English Football Hall of Fame has existed since 2002 and is housed at the National Football Museum. Hello again everyone from this great game. This a my second bet for today and I will try to get good price from this game. Leverkusen play very good this season and they are in perfect condition. They have not lost game last ten of them and think they will keep to win next games. They stay in the fourth place and will be very nice for them if they get new three points. Wolfsburg stay in the middle of the league and for them this season finish before coronavirus started. That's why I will get win for home team with more than one goal Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Wolverhampton Wanderers 0, Manchester United 0. Posted at 90'+7' Foul by Fred (Manchester United). Posted at 90'+7' João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt blocked. Diogo Dalot (Manchester United) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Ashley Young. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. They deservedly went in front. We were fortunate to score the equaliser in a chaotic move against the run of play and from there on showed belief we could win it. Juventus are top of the table with 35 points while Atalanta are sixth on 22 and have now gone four games without a league win. Cristiano Ronaldo’s absence with a knee injury dominated the headlines before the game, but Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini had issues of his own, with star striker Duvan Zapata injured and Josip Ilicic and Ruslan Malinovskiy missing out through suspension. All of this material will be given to the Spanish health authorities, who are under the authority of the government, in order that the resources be used optimally and efficiently, which is necessary given the current emergency. The club will also allow entities and businesses, especially those linked to sport, the possibly to make donations, either economic or in the form of materials required by the Ministry of Health. Amazing finish. Conor K, Burnley: Typical Salah, misses 47 easy chances and then puts away the most difficult of them all. You can almost guarantee when he has a poor game he's going to score anyway. Harrison Short: What a goal from Salah, but nothing on that Roberto Carlos goal vs Tenerife in 1998 that was practically off the pitch. Leeds United moved top of the Championship as two goals in the last 20 minutes saw them edge past Hull City for a seventh straight league victory. The Cumbrians have only managed three wins on home soil so far in the league this season and after failing to find the back of the net in each of their previous three home league matches, it is easy to see why. It is not as if that is a record which has just been a recent issue either as they have failed to score in half of their league matches at Brunton Park this term. Bayern are the Bundesliga's joint-highest goalscorers, with 29 goals scored from 11 games. However, they also have the poorest defensive record in the top half of the Bundesliga table, conceding 16 goals. Tottenham Hotspur striker Troy Parrott will miss the restart of the Premier League season after having surgery to remove his appendix. Parrott, 18, is now in recovery and will "return to training later in June", a club statement said. The Republic of Ireland international was diagnosed with appendicitis after reporting abdominal pains to Spurs medical staff. Parrott signed a contract extension until 2023 in February. Dec 8 (Reuters) - Greater Manchester Police have arrested a man in connection with alleged racial gestures and chants in Saturday's Premier League match between Manchester City and Manchester United at the Etihad Stadium, British media reported on Sunday. Television images circulating on social media showed a City fan making a gesture in front of United's Brazilian midfielder Fred during the game, which the visitors won 2-1. Posted at 68' Foul by Darnell Furlong (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 68' Jude Bellingham (Birmingham City) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. Posted at 67' Foul by Semi Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion). Posted at 67' Álvaro Giménez (Birmingham City) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

bottom of page