top of page

グループ

公開·83名のメンバー

Liptovský Mikuláš VS Slavoj Trebišov live 20 January 2024

Følg med på LIVE resultater for dine favorittlag og ligaer i hele verden. Se video av mål og sammendrag fra Eliteserien, Toppserien, Obos-ligaen og resten ...

Assisted by Giovani Lo Celso. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Marco Stiepermann (Norwich City). Posted at 90'+3' Serge Aurier (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Norwich City. Marco Stiepermann replaces Kenny McLean. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Juventus have won 14 and lost one of their last 23 Champions League group game on home soil (D8). The Old Lady' are looking to win four consecutive home group games (all group formats) for the first time since October 2008 (12 wins). Atlético Madrid have won just two of their last 11 away Champions League games (W2 D5 L4), losing last time out against Bayer Leverkusen. Juventus have had eight different scorers in this season's Champions League - already twice as many as they had last season, when they reached the quarter-final. Bulgarian top league. Team Beroe will host team Levski from Sofia. Hosts did 4 wins at the last 5 games played. But they are coming after defeat and my bet will be on guests. Team Levski finished last two league games how draw games. Levski are more higher in the table than Beroe. Team Beroe did 4 wins at the last 5 h2h matches played. Maybe it is time for guests to change statistics ! Hosts are without big tournament motivation in this game. Levski need points very much . I recommend to check guests in this match with me for high odds ! Ismaila Sarr has scored twice and made three goals in five matches, Abdoulaye Doucoure has been involved in four goals in three weeks, Troy Deeney has scored four in five, while Hornets goalkeeper Ben Foster has kept a clean sheet four times in six league games. For those wannabe managers that study the fixture list, improving Everton, with three league wins in four since Carlo Ancelotti took over, could be a good option as the Toffees do not play a side in the top eight in the next four weeks, starting with Newcastle at home on Saturday. Playing the game she loves was not a cure in itself, but gave her focus and enjoyment in her darkest times. Within two years of making the move in 2009, she had made her debut for Scotland in a 2-0 win against England at the 2011 Cyprus Cup. Fast-forward to 2019 and she was part of the squad that qualified for the World Cup in France. Throughout my entire journey and entire story it's football that has always continued to save my life," she says. Whilst they had to wait until stoppage time to snatch a 1-1 draw against Real Valladolid at Jose Zorrilla last time out, they previously held 2nd placed Real Madrid to a 1-1 draw at Mestalla and have now lost just one of their last eight top flight matches. So what have you made of it all? BBC Sport gives you the chance to give your verdict on lockdown football. Non-stop fixtures There has been little respite for footballers plying their trade in England's top two tiers since the restart, which officially got under way on 17 June and will draw to a close in early August (and that's not taking into account the upcoming conclusion to the Champions League and Europa League). Napoli have three clean sheets in 23 league matches. Six of Inter’s last seven matches have produced over 2.5 goals Five of Napoli’s last seven matches have produced over 2.5 goals Inter have two losses in the league at home this season. Napoli have failed to score in three of 17 away league matches. MFK Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas - FK Slavoj Trebisov live [LIVE] Follow the MFK Tatran Liptovsky Mikulas vs FK Slavoj Trebisov Score Live & Match Result with our football Livescore. 2. Liga Match played on April 24 ... We believe that this was a clear breach of both the IPSO Editors' code and journalistic ethics," they added. A spokesperson for The Sun said: "The Sun condemns fully the attack on Mr Woodward’s home and is happy to cooperate fully with any police inquiry. However The Sun, like all newspapers, vigorously defends its right to report. That led to Ashley dishing out 10,000 free half-season tickets in December in order to keep the stadium full. Ashley will point to record signings in consecutive transfer windows (£20m for Miguel Almiron in January 2019 and £40m signing Joelinton last summer) and the fact manager Steve Bruce almost spent a reported £35m on Lille's Boubakary Soumare two weeks ago before the midfielder changed his mind. Here are the six option to select from and you can cast your vote at the bottom. France 2-0 Spain (1984) Media playback is not supported on this device Archive: France v Spain - Euro 1984 France's first major trophy triumph was helped mainly by inspirational midfield number 10 Michel Platini, who produced pivotal performances and netted nine goals in the tournament, including the opener in the final which squirmed into the net. Quique Setien says he could not imagine becoming Barcelona manager "in his wildest dreams". Former Real Betis coach Setien, 61, was named Barca boss on Monday following Ernesto Valverde's sacking. Setien, who has signed a two-and-a-half year deal, led Betis to their highest finish since 2005 and to the Copa del Rey semis before leaving in May. I want to thank this institution for giving me the chance," said the Spaniard at his first news conference. Sheffield Wednesday have scored 37 times in 26 games, an average of 1.42 goals per game and conceded 26 goals, exactly a goal a game. They’ve been on a poor run recently though, losing three in a row, and have conceded an average of 2 goals a game in that time, scoring just one. Everything can change in the FA Cup though and, whilst Sheffield Wednesday come into the game as outsiders, they stand a chance of a small scalp as they look to start a cup run of their own. Posted at 59' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 59' Substitution, Watford. Tom Cleverley replaces Will Hughes. West Ham have seven points from their last four home league games. West Ham have scored three goals in three of their last four home league fixtures. This dreadful away record is hardly a new phenomenon. The last 12 months has seen Arsenal win just four of their 20 Premier League matches away from home, and they’ve only won one of their last four away games against West Ham. Maguire gets above Rudiger, and thunders his header into the net from six yards out. ANOTHER DISALLOWED GOAL! Chelsea fans are furious here, but it's a correct if marginal decision. Mount gets into space down the right and whips a brilliant ball to the front post, where Giroud stoops to nod in from six yards. Roda and Jong AZ will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Roda this season have the following results: 4W, 7D and 7L. Meanwhile Jong AZ have 5W, 4D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Posted at 63' Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 63' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Jack Stephens. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Newcastle United. Joelinton replaces Matt Ritchie. Posted at 59' Martin Dubravka (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Leeds even filled their Elland Road ground during their three seasons in England's third tier between 2007 and 2010. They were almost a forgotten force when maverick coach Bielsa took charge at the beginning of last season. The former Argentina manager was a huge influence on top coaches such as Pep Guardiola and Mauricio Pochettino and instantly converted Leeds' fans to his exciting style of play. Neither of these two sides can really say they’re in excellent home form this season. Pyramids come into this clash with just over a point per game from their home matches. They have won once in four attempts here, with no wins coming in any of their last three. While their league position is solid, it’s down from last term’s third-placed finish. The 34-year-old has been troubled by pain in his knee for several weeks although Juve, the Portugal national side and Ronaldo himself insist it is not serious. Even so, he was left out of the squad for Saturday's Serie A match at Atalanta which Juventus won 3-1. Yesterday (Sunday), he trained with his team mates. Lazio remain third in Serie A but victory means Simone Inzaghi's side sit just one point behind Inter Milan in second. Leaders Juventus host Parma on Sunday (19:45 GMT) after Inter travel to Lecce (14:00) - but both will have played one game more than Lazio after doing so. An early counter saw Caicedo convert at close range from Immobile's saved attempt, but the in-form Immobile made no mistakes from the penalty spot following a handball by Nicola Murru 10 minutes later. Strong, fit and organised will never go out of fashion' - what the managers saidBurnley manager Sean Dyche, talking to BBC Match of the Day: "I am very pleased with that. We know it's a tough place to come and it was a good performance from us. We scored two very good goals. They didn't find any killer moments, which was very pleasing. Strong, fit and organised will never go out of fashion. Grim reading for Solskjaer - the statsBurnley ended a run of 15 away league matches without a win against Manchester United, tasting victory for the first time since a 5-2 win in September 1962. Ashley, who owns a controlling stake in the club, has not always been popular among fans and thousands have been staying away from matches this season to protest at his ownership. Around a third of English soccer clubs are under foreign ownership. Premier League clubs Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are all under control of Americans, while Manchester City is owned by the Abu Dhabi United Group. Slavoj Trebisov vs Liptovsky Mikulas - live score, predicted Slavoj Trebisov vs Liptovsky Mikulas on Sat, Oct 7, 2023, 13:00 UTC ended 2 - 0. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, ... I'm happy to say that in Callum's case, he has made great progress and almost feels his usual self, which is obviously the news we all want to hear," Lampard told the . I'm aware that not everyone can or will recover from this virus, so I urge the football and sporting community to continue to act responsibly and look out for the health of others. It took a little while on Tuesday evening, but it was always in the post; you don’t score goals at the rate that Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint-Germain have been putting them away in this calendar year and then grind out a cagey goalless draw. Superb Haaland scores twice as Dortmund beat PSG Haaland: I'm going to get even better Saul strikes early as Atletico shut out Liverpool It was a slow burner at the Westfalenstadion, but two of the most high-octane, high-scoring sides in Europe eventually caught fire in a thrilling second half. The stakes are high' - why Man City v Uefa is a watershed momentMan City's European ban Q&ACas arbitration procedures involve an exchange of written submissions between the parties while a panel of arbitrators is convened to hear the appeal. The independent adjudicatory chamber of the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) said it found City had broken the rules by "overstating its sponsorship revenue in its accounts and in the break-even information submitted to Uefa between 2012 and 2016", adding that the club "failed to cooperate in the investigation". Rangers went again. Barisic's deliveries from corners had been on the money all day and, in the space of a couple of minutes, he almost set up Katic on two occasions. Then, at the third corner, he got his reward, and his second assist, after another brilliant ball landed right on to the head of the centre-half, who nutted an unstoppable effort past Forster. Celtic's defence was lacking, Kristoffer Ajer losing Katic at the pivotal moment. The 35-year-old ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament in August, but marked his comeback when he came off the bench for the final 12 minutes. The worst is behind me but now the hard part starts," he said. I thank (coach Maurizio) Sarri and my team mates, because I needed a jolt of energy and this quarter of an hour gave me that. Augsburg were in excellent form in the Bundesliga before the winter break with a 5-1-1 record in the last 7 matches. And at home they have scored at least 2 goals in the last 5 league matches. In the two friendlies in the winter break they also scored easily with a total of 7 goals. Klopp was widely praised this week for questioning why people with no medical background should be expected to weigh in on the health crisis, which has claimed over 3,300 lives and led to major sports events being postponed or played without spectators. I think he gave an extraordinary answer, the reality is that I have dedicated my life to football and so has he (Klopp), I don't know what value my opinion has when I know nothing about this situation," Setien told a news conference on Friday. Monterrey will face Al Sadd in one of the second round matches at the FIFA Club World Cup this Saturday, with the two sides seeking a place at the final stages. Al Sadd are playing here by virtue of Qatar being the host nation and after back to back wins, they will feel motivated for this clash. Monterrey are the CONCACAF Champions League winners and go to the game on a fine run; they are unbeaten in their last 13 matches. I don't think he is en route here," said the 46-year-old of a player he managed when in charge of Molde. You can't fly anywhere from Stavanger. I can't comment on other teams' players. You get a lot of speculation. Haaland has decided his future - SolskjaerFrance international Pogba was expected to return to training last week after recovering from the ankle injury that has kept him out since September, but he was struck down by illness and his symptoms worsened on Sunday. The pleasing thing is, in the second half they were better than us, but we stayed resolute to the task. Nick] Pope has had minimal to do regarding saves and we found a moment. There was not a lot of goalmouth action, not a great game but we get three points. We hope and want to play better but we get the three points. I’m really, really pleased. You only have to calm the game down again, that is what was needed. The fact that we have different options to score a goal gives us the opportunity to stay in the game. We scored a wonderful goal after a set piece but again not the second and not the third. That means everything is open. Two teams with same amount of quality at the roster for sure and experience.Alashkert is a at 2nd place with 37 points and overall of 11-4-7 ; 38-24 while Shirak Gyumri is at 3rd with 36 points and overall of 10-6-6 ; 31-20. Both teams are in good form for sure and as the championship is coming to an end bot teams should come into it with precautions because every team out of the 6 in total still have a chance for that 2nd or 3rd place.Whenever this two teams are playing the matches are usually though and even and I expect that scenario today too.. Tall, lean and elegant, Peters was the perfect pupil for Greenwood's desire to bring intelligence and tactical awareness to the game, developing alongside those other England World Cup heroes captain Bobby Moore and hat-trick hero Sir Geoff Hurst - and Hammers fans still boast about how West Ham won the World Cup. He had the natural gifts and awareness that allowed him to act like a sponge for Greenwood's progressive techniques, easily absorbing his manager's instructions and carrying them out with authority. This is a critical time for black, Asian and minority ethnic coaches," said Doncaster Rovers manager Darren Moore, who is chair of the Premier League's black participants' advisory group. We all know and agree that the diversity of coaches and managers must increase and this placement scheme represents a positive step. There are lots of roles in the academy system, all the way through to first team, and young coaches can slot in at different points to begin that journey. Paper Round's view: Jack Grealish is most definitely going to be in demand this summer. It's widely expected that the Villa captain will be called up to the England senior squad for the March international friendlies and he could even play a part in this summer's European Championships if his current form continues. semifinal of Croatian cup and first of all I think this is going to be very tough game for both teams in which I do not expect a lot of goals for sure because first of all this is very important game for both squads and since it is their first competitive game after a long break I do not think any team will attack and open on start so I think one scored goal is most probably decide the winner but I do not want to predict which team is going to score that goal, for me this is much safer bet

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報をチェックしたり、動画をシェアすることもできます。

メンバー

• Shinji Serizawa
  • Mr. Christopher Erdmann
    Mr. Christopher Erdmann
  • Shivani Patil
    Shivani Patil
  • Md Nur
    Md Nur
  • Anjali Kukade
    Anjali Kukade